In metro Atlanta, innovation is in our DNA. We’re the birthplace of social pioneers who changed the world and the home of companies that revolutionized business as usual – think cable television, the chicken sandwich and the world’s most famous beverage.
This legacy of disruption continues to fuel the diversity and creativity that is inspiring a new generation of inventors and problem-solvers. Here, entrepreneurial spirit converges with big brands to spark innovation in unexpected ways, across industries and beyond definitions.
Not only is the brightest talent nurtured and welcomed through our colleges and universities, but collaboration is at the heart of our ever-evolving ecosystem. So, it’s no surprise that this top tech market is known for local connectedness and sense of community.
In metro Atlanta, make your mark while relishing the lifestyle you crave. Here, anything is possible.
Atlanta's diversity of innovation is on full display until October 17 with events highlighting our region's unique innovation landscape and collision of industries. Innovation Week provides a glimpse of how Atlanta is at the forefront of inclusive innovation and continues to grow.
October 8, 2019: Startup Runway Fall Showcase
- Startup Runway is Oct. 8 at the Gathering Spot with the goal of connecting investors to underrepresented founders from a variety of backgrounds. Metro Atlanta’s baked-in diversity is our secret sauce, setting us apart from regions around the U.S. This event will be one to attend if you’d like a closer look at the next generation of Atlanta founders.
October 8-13, 2019: A3C Festival and Conference
- The A3C Festival and Conference connects, educates and inspires the next-generation of innovations and entrepreneurs shaping the future. The festival is coming up on its 15th year, Oct. 8-13, and unites music, film, tech and culture for Atlanta. You’ll hear from speakers including Paul Judge, 2 Chainz, T.I., Jermaine Dupri and some 250 others, along with 500 artists, DJs and performers.
October 14, 2019: Techstars Atlanta Demo Day
- In partnership with Cox Enterprises, Techstars Atlanta has announced Demo Day to be held the afternoon of October 14. The event will feature pitches from the ten startups graduating from Techstars’ 2019 accelerator program. Demo Day serves as an opportunity for the cohort to show off their accomplishments and traction to investors across a variety of industries and investment stages, plus a packed room of startup enthusiasts.
October 16-17, 2019: Venture Atlanta Conference
- Venture Atlanta is one of the biggest venture capital conferences in the nation returning to the Southern Exchange Oct. 16-17. Here's some statistics: 375 alumni companies, $4 billion in capital raised and 1,000 expected attendees. Companies like Pindrop, Springbot, Terminus and more got their start at Venture Atlanta.
October 17, 2019: Atlanta Startup Battle
- With 500+ startups and 2 days of competition, Atlanta Startup Battle is a unique opportunity for startup growth and investment. Throughout the competition, the top participants develop their ideas with seasoned mentors and present to active VC investors from Atlanta and Silicon Valley, all in an effort to help Atlanta identify and support the next generation of outstanding tech companies.