Through ICE, we help our members be the best they can be in a thriving Atlanta business community. In this three-pronged plan, members have the ability to help their communities, network and learn what they need to know to become some of the top metro Atlanta companies and leaders. ICE features the following opportunities:
Involvement: From the CEO Roundtables to the Business Person of the Year, these are just two of the opportunities that allow our members to connect with the best in the business. The CEO Roundtables are a candid forum for leaders to share their challenges and opportunities, and the Business Person of The Year is an annual event to honor outstanding Atlanta companies and their entrepreneurs.
Connections: As any successful leader knows, it’s often who you know that drives the engine of business. At MAC, we offer several opportunities to network with colleagues, with most programs offering a 30-second self-introduction:
- Ambassadors: These trained volunteers form the backbone of MAC’s outreach staff, helping with myriad tasks from welcoming new members to assisting with events.
- Member Orientations: A monthly session for new members to learn more about MAC.
- Member Receptions: An opportunity to connect with more than 200 members and business leaders, hosted by the MAC Board.
- Leads To Business: A lead-generation program where every member leaves with at least one lead.
- Power Networking Luncheons: Join other MAC members while enjoying lunch at some of Atlanta’s finest restaurants.
Member Education: From Technology Talks to Lunch & Learns, we want you to learn all that you can to be successful at your business. Monthly sessions also include:
- Value Propositions That Drive Sales
- Employment Law and HR Series
- Business Growth Strategy Series
- Mastering Entrepreneurship
Click here for more information.