For more than 29 years, the Metro Atlanta Chamber and the Atlanta Business Chronicle have recognized the top start-ups and entrepreneurs in metro Atlanta at the Business Person of the Year awards luncheon.
Thank you to all who attended the 2015 Business Person of the Year Awards.
Anna Ruth Williams
Founder & CEO
• Stuart Bracken, CEO & Co-founder, Bioscape Digital
• Mario Montag, Founder & CEO, Predikto, Inc.
American Fueling Systems
• John Haber, Founder & CEO, Spend Management Experts
• Charlie Cichetti, Principal & Co-founder, Sustainable Investment Group, LLC
President & Owner
AquaGuard Foundation Solutions
• Joe LeCompte, Prinicpal, PMG
• Amie Silverman, President, Silverman Construction Program Management
• Shane Lyle, President, Strathmore Floors-Design-Cabinets
• Vera Watkins, CEO & Co-Founder, The Marena Group
LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
Silverman Construction Program Management
STARTUPS TO WATCH
- Pulkit Bhatnagar, U4gotUrBaby, Georgia State University
- Mark Prausnitz, Micron Biomedical, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Dwayne Walker, Sparketh, Kennesaw State University
- Regan Durkin, Advent Innovations, LLC, University of Georgia
Experienced Entrepreneur - 7+ Years
An entrepreneur who has owned their business for at least seven years and has demonstrated exemplary business achievement, customer growth, community leadership, industry influence and entrepreneurial success in the past year. This is also a business owner who has earned public recognition and serves as a mentor for other entrepreneurs.
Emerging Entrepreneur- 3-7 Years Early-Stage Entrepreneur - 1-3 Years
A successful business owner who has owned their business for at least three years and not more than seven years and has demonstrated extraordinary financial success. This entrepreneur, displaying a solid business foundation with clear goals and future objectives for continued growth is a true inspiration to other individuals who are considering starting their own business.
A business owner who has owned their business for at least one year and not more than three years and has achieved exceptional new business start-up results in the past year. The accomplishments include: developing and achieving projected revenue goals, executing successful marketing awareness, creating business exposure in the marketplace and demonstrating business leadership in the community.