- Purpose – Created and managed by the Metro Atlanta Chamber, the Supply Chain Leadership Council (SCLC) is a “who’s who” of the region’s supply chain and logistics community dedicated to advancing the industry and promoting continued economic growth to create quality jobs.
- Membership - Make-up of the SCLC will be a balanced mix of shippers, carriers and service providers, including consultants, higher education, government officials and representatives of key transportation nodes such as Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Membership is available to Board of Advisor level members of the Metro Atlanta Chamber and must be in related industry sectors.
Benefits to Council members and event sponsors include:
- Participation in marketing and company recruitment efforts.
- Opportunity to make your voice heard on key issues effecting the industry
- Visibility for your company with industry leaders
- New business opportunities and networking with new companies
- Expanded marketing reach outside of metro Atlanta
- Creation of new high-paying jobs to our region
- Opportunities to engage in legislative advocacy efforts such as regional freight transportation planning
- Provide input and help shape workforce development in the region
- Access and input to ongoing studies and research projects that solicit private sector input
Marketing efforts of the council include:
- Trade shows and conferences
- Supply Chain marketing collateral Sponsor/Co-Sponsor Supply Chain and Logistics events
- Upcoming Events
To speak with someone directly on how to become a member of the Supply Chain Leadership Council, please contact Troels Adrian: 404.586.8476 or firstname.lastname@example.org.