As companies negotiate a changing business landscape, they need to have a labor pool that is skilled and flexible as well. The metro Atlanta region – typically ranked among the top five for best cities for college graduates - provides such a workforce, with a burgeoning market of talented, top-rated employees. Corporations seeking skilled workers enjoy a region that features:
- Sixty-six colleges and universities, and more than 275,000 students.
- Seven technical colleges, and more than 60,000 students.
- Georgia Department of Labor workforce training programs that have garnered national acclaim.
In addition, the State of Georgia and its local municipalities believe in developing a well-educated labor pool, offering such incentives as:
- The HOPE Scholarship, which offers tuition reimbursement and grants for higher education
- Go Build Georgia
- Complete College Georgia
- Georgia QuickStart
- ICAPP (Intellectual Capital Partnership Program)