The Innovation & Entrepreneurship initiative is focused on working collaboratively to build Metro Atlanta’s innovation capacity - the region’s ability to produce new ideas, technologies, products and processes. Strengthening the innovation ecosystem so the elements required to translate ideas to products and grow businesses are readily accessible will ensure that Metro Atlanta remains globally competitive and prospers as a region.
Metro Atlanta Chamber Open Innovation Forum
By showcasing the innovation needs of regional companies to solution providers from the local and global communities, the Open Innovation Forum, sponsored by MAC and hosted by NineSigma , will facilitate development, commercialization and deployment of new science and technology in metro Atlanta.
Metro Atlanta Innovation Indicators Project How You Can Help
The project was commissioned for the 29-county region to examine the diverse innovation activities within Metro Atlanta’s large and complex regional economy. By tracking a series of innovation indicators, a more complete picture of the region’s innovation capacity becomes apparent and can be evaluated and acted upon to enable the region to better compete in the 21st century economy.
- Check out the Metro Atlanta Innovation Indicators Project and tell us about initiatives you’re working on that will impact our regional innovation metrics.
- Share ideas for new initiatives that will drive innovation throughout the region.
- Run a project or submit a solution on the Metro Atlanta Open Innovation Forum website.
- Tell us a problem your business is facing and let us connect you to a small business or resources that can offer solutions.
- Identify high growth start-ups in MAC clusters and sub-clusters (technology, bioscience, health IT, supply chain, advanced manufacturing, mobility, clean tech, financial tech and internet security).
- Attend special invitation events and connect with top innovative leaders to build your professional network.
- Give us your stories. Help us position Atlanta as a premier location for innovation, entrepreneurship and business higher education collaboration.
Read more about Innovation and Entrepreneurship here.