Metro Atlanta is home to more than 2,800 foreign-owned facilities, employing over 130,000 people. In 2011 alone, the MAC and its business development partners recruited 32 companies with foreign parents to locate or expand in metro Atlanta, bringing 2,000 jobs to the area.
MAC’s professional and confidential site selection services for foreign companies include:
- Analysis of location and government-provided incentives
- Research and academic resources
- Private introductions to academic and business leaders
- Aid in finding multilingual professional services attuned to the needs of foreign companies, such as legal, staffing, risk assurance, commercial real estate and financial resources.
- Help with state and local regulatory agencies.
Expertise in industries such as:
MAC also recruits foreign consulates and trade offices to Atlanta. MAC recently assisted India, Ireland and Haiti in establishing general consulates, assisted Poland in establishing an honorary consulate, and helped the United Kingdom open a trade office in Atlanta.